Sunday, August 24, 2008

I want these shoes...

So, I subscribed to the simple shoes blog quite a while ago. My friend in Baton Rouge is a Vegan, and I was trying to find her some comfy shoes...and I ran into the website with the shoes of my dreams! ;) Of course, there aren't any retailers in Jackson, but I found some in Ann Arbor and Lansing, so maybe I can go try some on. Honestly, I avoided the retailers in Baton Rouge because the shoes are kind of expensive, and I knew if I tried them on, I would be hooked! But, I've been saving my pennies, and I think its time to take the plunge of meeting my dream shoes in person! :)

Today, I went to their blog and found this nifty video about how they made their latest shoe, the planet walker. I don't know if it is my favorite of all favorites...until I try it on, of course. But, I wanted to show how they make their shoes, and what they are made of so you all can see why I love Simple Shoes!


1 comment:

Koleen said...

ok, when are we going to get ours?