Sunday, December 13, 2009

what's happening....

All in all, life is good. :-) Tonight I'm enjoying an evening at home with my Mom and Bob, & Rascal too. ;-) Free time is something I haven't had much of lately. Just after the car accident I obviously had to go car shopping...and only had 3 days of rental coverage to do so. So...here's what I got:


On the 27th of October, I started a new job at Target...then we headed out for our cruise to Mexico on the 31st. Busy, busy...
While we were in New Orleans before heading out to sea...check out the coolest Whole Foods Market that Koleen, Shirley and I found while exploring:



We had a great time on our cruise. I can't believe we made a vacation work with 11 people! It was great. I ate more on the ship in a week than I do in a normal month!



After coming home to the "real world", I haven't really done much other than work and visit the chiropractor several times a week, trying to recover from being turned into a sandwich. Slowly but surely. Went for a stand-up MRI last Tuesday. Maybe that can tell more about what's happening in my spine. If there's any breaking news, I'll keep ya posted.

That's my brief post of current (and not so current) events. :)

Off to bed now... Oh, and look what I just put on eBay...

Rubbernuts!!

No comments: