Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Wednesday

I've totally been slacking! Time for a little update! :-D

Over a month ago, I started the interview process with Target. We have a great Target store located in Pier Park, just about 10 miles away from my new house (oh yeah, I need to do a post about the new house too...). Anyhow, last week I went shoe shopping in Pier Park...and this was my view:


So, is that a sign, or what?! ;-) Monday this week, I accepted the position of Guest Services Team Leader. I get to start Tuesday the 27th, and I'm very excited!

Of course, working at Target I need some red and khaki attire...so yesterday on my day off, I decided to head into town (over the bridge! wow!) and check out the sales at Kohls. Traffic was bad, just as it always is around "rush hour" here, and I was stopping behind a line of cars at a red light, when I spied in my rear view mirror an SUV that wasn't slowing down. I put both feet on the brake pedal and closed my eyes. I was in the left lane, so there was no place for me to move to... I would have ended up in oncoming traffic with a head on collision, or in the right lane involving even more people. So, I saw it coming and could do nothing. I hate that feeling. Here's the results:

No comments: